Amplified Digital TV Aerial for HDTV/DVB-T Receiver 30dB
- Enhance reception by amplifying weak signals with built-in high gain amplifier (28dB gain) and extremely low noise (ELN) circuit.
- Can stand on table, comes with portable TV aerial stand.
- Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
- Provide you with opportunities to watch crystal clear digital & HD shows! Powered by external power adapter (DC 12V) included.
- Channel reception will vary depending on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all new items in order for you to test the suitability in your area.
1Byone Amplified Digital TV Aerial, for HDTV/DVB-T Receiver, VHF/UHF/FM, Digital Freeview and Analog TV Signals, 30dB
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT / IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: Connect the external adapter to the DC jack at the antenna back and plug it to the wall socket.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Aerial" or "Air". Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location, extract the dipoles to maximum length and swivel the loop & dipole until optimal position is found by rescanning TV.
Step 6: Fix the aerial in that position.
1. Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
2. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
3. Make sure you are using a HD receiver; otherwise no HD channels can be picked up. Pls read receiver manual.
4. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital receiver from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1 x Antenna with attached 1.25m cable
AC/DC power adaptor 12V
Can this be powered by either usb or 12 volt socket in a caravan?
It comes with a power plug in the box that is used to help boost the signal I'm not sure that it would run from usb as it's not enough power as it's only 5v so you would need to plug it into a main socket to power it but if your quite close to a tv transmitter in a strong signal area you might not even need to plug it in to boost the signal it's mainly for weak signal areas