Amplified HDTV Doorbell Aerial Combined with Wireless Door Chime Function
- Enhance reception by amplifying weak signals with built-in high gain amplifier (28dB gain) and extremely low noise (ELN) circuit. Powered by Digital box / tuner or external power adapter (DC 6V) included.
- Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
- Combined with door chime function, features 36 different CD-quality sound tunes with fully adjustable volume.
- Provide you with opportunities to watch crystal clear digital & HD shows!
1byone Amplified HDTV Doorbell Aerial Combined with Wireless Door Chime Function
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Aerial" or "Air". Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1 x Antenna main unit with attached cable
1 x Push button
1 x Power adapter
1 x Antenna bracket
Yes, it does - plugs into a normal aerial socket, no power or other connections needed.
By Mr. D. N. Sumption on 24 September 2014
Yes, that's what the attraction was for me. This aerial is tiny. It picked up nothing for me, neither digital or analogue. The 5 star reviews are
either bogus or from people who live beside the transmitter. Hope that helps.
By colin cameron on 24 September 2014
Yes it is as simple as that, just plug it in to the normal aerial socket.
But please note that if the signal in your area is not too strong it will affect the picture quality.