USB Microphone with tripod
- Do it best - Highly capable of capturing the whole range of the human voice, and delivering an up to 16 bit/48 kHz sampling rate
- Zero- latency - A zero latency headphone jack for hearing exactly what you sound like without any distracting delay
- 2 pattern modes - Uni-directional or Omni-directional selectable, ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, gaming, speech, vocal, conference calls, interview and more
- Plug and play - Included USB cable, compatible with Mac and Windows system
- Durability and adjustability - Solidly constructed metal appearance with adjustable tripod stand for long-lasting performance and individual needs
This 1byone USB microphone opens up a new era of high quality recording direct to your desktop/laptop computer. No mixers, preamps, or special studio gear required. Just plug this microphone into your computer, set your preferences, and enjoy instant professional quality recordings. The microphone has 2 pattern settings to suit for different recording situation. It has a mute button with LED indicator and 3.5 mm headphone jack with volume up/down control. You can monitor your recordings in real time. Plus, it features an easy plug-and-play design, allowing you to use it on a Mac or PC without having to install any drivers.
Cardioid mode picks up sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers crystal clear sound for vocals, music, podcasts, gaming, speech and more.
Omnidirectional mode captures sound equally from all directions. It's ideal for conference, environmental recording, live music recording.
Podcasting, Home studio recording, Live music, Vocal, Gaming, Speech, Conference, Environmental recording
Garageband, Quicktime Player, GAMESHOW, Xsplit, LiveHouse, Streamup, Uchat, WhatsApp, Facebook message, Skype, Wechat, Viber, Line, BBM, Kakao Talk…
Type: Condenser capsule microphone
Polar Pattern: Unidirectional + Omnidirectional
Sample Rate: 48KHz
Bit Depth: 16 bit
Headphone Output: 15mW (32Ω)
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
Power Requirement: USB Power (5V DC)
Accessories included: Tripod stand, USB cable
How far does the mic pic up. I would like to use it at a table for conference meeting setting
It works great at distance especially around a table. I have it set up on a desk and it picks up my normal talking voice everywhere in that room. I actually had to turn the sensitivity on my computer pick up audio down because it could pick up voices in other rooms.
Can you use this on a Android phone
No. This is a USB Activated plug-in mic that is designed to be used with desktop computers or laptops. For an android phone you'll need a lavalier mic which you can find on Amazon easily enough. "Microphone for android phone". Hope this answers your question.