Digital High Gain Low Noise Amplifier/Signal Booster for Aerial
- When your TV pictures freeze or appear blocky, it is usually caused by a weak signal, our sinal booster can improve poor picture quality caused by weak signals.
- Gain 20dB, power by DC 12V 50 mAh, enhances the performance of passive antennas in challenging areas of reception. Boosts HDTV, VHF, UHF and FM stereo signals up to 20dB.
- Noise Figure: less than 4dB, preserves signal purity with Extremely Low-Noise (ELN) circuitry. 0.2mm cable to connect, with LED indicator.
- The fewer obstructions between the antenna and the tower and the higher the antenna is mounted, the better the chance of receiving a strong signal.
- We do NOT recommend to use this amplifier / booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. A booster will cause self-oscillate and you may get fewer signals than without.
1byone Digital High Gain Low Noise Amplifier/Signal Booster for Indoor or Outdoor HDTV Aerial
Upgraded Amplifier with on/off switch- a high gain, low noise amplifier for improving reception strength! This is an upgraded amplifier with an on/off switch. Just slide the switch you can turn it on. If you get fewer channels, no need to remove the amplifier, just slide it to turn it off.(Note: the amplifier may cause self-oscillate if your house is very close to the broadcast tower). The upgraded amplifier makes it easier for you to contorl the signal strength.
Frequency range: 47-790 MHz
Noise Figure: less 4dB
Power Supply: DC 12V 50mAh
Set up Guide:
1. Take out the booster and the power supply of the packaging.
2. Use the booster to connect your aerial with the DTV set-top-box.
3. Connect the DTV set-top-box to the TV.
4. Connect the power adapter DC output jack to the DC input connector of the booster, and then plug the adapter into the AC power socket.
5. Turn on the ON / OFF switch on the booster.
6. Organize all the cable for neat, tidy and safety.
Please note that this booster kits could be used with any indoor passive aerial (Model number: 200UK-0003, 200UK-0004, 200UK-0006, OUK00-0494, OUK00-0353, 210UK-0002, 202UK-0003, 202UK-0004, 202UK-0005, OUK00-0552, OUK00-0554)
Is is ok to leave it turned on all the time? It will be behind my TV set and a bit inaccessible!
Yes, it is OK, but we still suggest you turn it off at night when you go to bed.