Easy Chime Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit
- Easy Chime Design - It's Easy to DIY. You can add additional chimes or bell push buttons in 1byone of the same kind, each receiver can be configured with the same or different tones!
- Long-Range - Up to 100 meters (300 feet) range, provides the performance to work virtually anywhere in your home, you'll be sure never to miss a visitor's arrival no matter where you are.
- Versatile Feature: 36 CD-quality sound tunes, adjustable volume from 25db to 110db, flash light for the elderly, IP44 rated push button, no interference from any nearby wireless products.
- Easy installation: The battery operated chime can be free standing or wall mounted and the other chime can simply plug in your socket, push button can be fixed to the doorframe with screws or the attached adhesive tapes.
- Each 1byone door chime is backed by a 12-month warranty. Use it for front, side, or back doors to gain security and peace of mind. We have a series of door chime, you can search our brand to choose your favorite one.
1byone Easy Chime Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit, 1 Plug-in Receiver & 1 Battery Operated Receiver & 1 Push Button with CD Quality Sound and LED Flash 36 Melodies to Choose, Black
From the Manufacturer
A premium door chime QH-0536 from 1byone brings a whole new level of convenience to your daily life, use it for front, side, or back doors to gain security and peace of mind. Easy to know when someone is at your door, undoubtedly, it is a great addition to your home.
Things to Look for in A Wireless Doorbell
1. Long and Reliable Range
The normal range for most wireless options is 50 to 80 meter.This will provide the appropriate range for a small home.
However, our doorbell kit supports an industry-leading wireless working range of up to 100m / 300feet,strictly in compliant with FCC,CE and RoHS standard.
2. Energy Source
In general, wireless doorbells on the market will be either battery powered or can be plugged in, you may feel hard to choose which one is better.
BUT our QH-0536 chime has one battery operated chime, one plug in chime, it is smart to have a receiver upstairs as well as down. In this case, visitors and guests will never be missed due to the signal being sent from multiple locations.
3. Versatile Features
- Sound and Flash, gives you a visual form of notification (an excellent feature for the hearing impaired).
- 3 Volume Levels, If you've got an infant or young child in the house, you'll be happy to know that you have the option of turning the chime down or completely off - a great option for nap time.
- 36 different CD-quality sound tunes, you can select from several sounds including Ding Dong, Happy Birthday, Big Ben etc.
2 x Receiver
1 x Transmitter
1 x 12 volts 23A battery for transmitter
2 x Wall Plugs
2 x Screws
1 x Instruction Manual
Here at 1byone, we stand by our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send a product replacement if any issues arise.
Can I turn the sound off so that there is only the flashing light
Yes. There is a switch on the back of the unit that allows sound only, light only and of course sound and light together.
Can you tell me why the bell rings and flashes when it hasn’t been pressed. Just goes off on its own quite a lot. Have changed both sets of batteries
It may be a fault with the button sending out a false signal to the chime boxes