Freeview Digital HDTV Antenna for HDTV / DVB-T Receiver
- Free for Life - Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone HDTV aerial can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- Elegant Appearance and Brief Design - Fashion design and black color fits your home decor. Compact size design will not take up too much space on your table.
- Full HD - have access to far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV. Provide you with opportunities to watch crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- Easy Operation - Fast and easy setup in 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
- High performance Cable - 2.5C-2V, shield braiding 96 high performance coaxial cable much reduce signal loss. Cable length - 1.35 meter.
1byone Indoor TV Aerial, Freeview Digital HDTV Antenna for HDTV / DVB-T Receiver, TV Antenna with Excellent Performance for Digital Freeview and Analog TV Signals UHF Band, Handsome Black Design
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Aerial" or "Air". Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial high on the wall or close to a window may have better reception.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Aerial main unit with attached 1.35-meter coaxial cable
2. Instruction Manual
We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that freeview reception is dependent upon environmental factors and we cannot guarantee reception under all conditions. We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee onll orders to allow you to test the antenna's suitability in your area.
Do I need to purchase a 1byone Amplifier connected with the aerial to get a better signal reception?
Honestly speaking, we do NOT recommend to use this amplifier/booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. A booster will cause self-oscillate and you may get fewer signals than without.
1byone Service Team