Paper Thin Digital TV Aerial with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster
- Free for Life - Never Pay Your Cable or Satellite For Television Again! 1byone aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE. Just connect it to your television and let the aerial do all the work.
- Slim and High Performance - Extremely soft design and lightweight. You can hide it behind the TV, lay flat on table; stick it high on window. It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- 3-Meter Long Cable - Makes it easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
- Upgraded Amplifier with on/off switch- Includes a high gain, low noise amplifier for improving reception strength! This is an upgraded amplifier with an on/off switch. Just slide the switch you can turn it on. If you get fewer channels, no need to remove the amplifier, just slide it to turn it off.(Note: the amplifier may cause self-oscillate if your house is very close to the broadcast tower). The upgraded amplifier makes it easier for you to contorl the signal strength.
- Buyer Guarantee - We stand behind our aerial 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please Note: Freeview reception is dependent upon environmental factors, we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all new items in order for you to test the suitability in your area.
1byone Indoor Amplified HDTV Aerial - Paper Thin Digital TV Aerial with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster USB Power Supply and 3-meter Coax Cable
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Aerial" or "Air". Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Aerial main unit with attached cable
2. Aerial stand
3.Two 3M stickers
4. Instruction Manual
5.Upgraded Amplifier with on/off switch
6.Switching 5V 200mA Adapter
Is this good with sky
Hi - I don't have Sky, so can't really answer precisely. Will say, however, that I live in a rural area and am surrounded by high trees, yet when I put this on the window sill facing in the direction of the what is supposed to be my nearest broadcast signal (according to the Freeview website), I instantly got all the HD channels - as well as all the many non-HD others - perfectly. That Includes the newish 'Freesports' channel. Think I've used this for about a year it's still fab. Oh, and I didn't even have to use the Amplifier Signal Booster which came with the unit. I can't speak highly enough about this flat aerial. One bit of advice: definitely get this model which comes with the little stand, so you have the option of either standing it up next to the window as well as hanging on/near the window. Hope this helps. R.