Portable Indoor HDTV Aerial with Magnetic Base and Car Charger
- Enhance reception by amplifying weak signals with high gain external amplifier (28dB gain) and Extremely Low Noise (ELN) circuit.
- Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
- Provide you with opportunities to watch crystal clear digital HD shows.
- Can stand on table, or place on any metal materials (such as iron, steel, etc.) for home use or portable / car use.
- We do NOT recommend to use this amplifier/booster included in the package if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. A booster will cause self-oscillate and you may get fewer signals than without.
1byone Portable Indoor HDTV Aerial with Magnetic Base and Car Charger
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT / IN connector on the amplifier (with "Antenna"written) and the other end of amplifier to the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: Connect the external adapter / Car charger to the DC jack in the amplifier and plug it to the wall socket / cigarette lighter socket. Or you can get the 5V power from antenna receiver through antenna cable.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Aerial" or "Air". Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to ""scan"" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 6: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Antenna main unit with attached cable and magnetic base
2. AC / DC power adaptor 12V
3. Car charger 12V
4. External amplifier
Can this not be pugged straight into a freeveiw TV?
It can be plugged directly into a free view TV and had no trouble picking up most channels when positioned to receive the best reception.However,to pick up the free view HD channels,i had to run the lead through the supplied booster,which pulled in brilliant pictures,again when the aerial was positioned correctly.