Super Thin HDTV Aerial with 3 Meters High Performance Cable
- 1byone aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO monthly contract or bills
- White on one side and black on the reverse The aerial accommodates any home decor
- Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels
- You can put it higher on wall; lay flat on table; on window, and it will get you crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- 1byone TV aerial stand(O0000-0366) allows you to move the aerial freely 1byone signal booster allows you to improve your reception
1byone Super Thin HDTV Aerial with 3 Meters High Performance Cable, Excellent Performance for Digital Freeview and DVB-T Signals VHF/UHF/FM, Transformers Style - White
Set up guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT/IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Aerial" or "Air". Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial higher or close to/in a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1.If you use a flat HDTV, pals go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for Freeview.
2.You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1 x Antenna main unit with attached cable
Does this aerial require an signal amplifier
No,it doesn't require an signal amplifier.If the reception isn't good,you can get an amplifier.