1byone provides a straightforward warranty that is valid from the date of retail purchase for a period of 2 year. During the warranty period, 1byone will offer options: (A) repair the product using new parts; (B) replace the product with an equivalent new product; or (C) provide a partial or full refund of the original purchase price to you in exchange for return of the product. With any warranty request, you can directly contact 1byone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1byone.co.uk/refund.90-day refund guarantee for any reason
1byone provides 90 days refund guarantee after the date of purchase for ANY reason. Undamaged product will be returned for a full refund. Once the returned product arrives back in 1byone’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, 1byone refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items when warranty expired. Our warranty service is limited to all purchases made directly from 1byone. For purchases not made directly from 1byone, please contact the retailer you purchased from. (Unauthorized reselling of 1byone products is prohibited.)24-month warranty for quality-related issues
The warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Friendly reminder: When contacting us for help, be sure to have your 1byone product handy for troubleshooting!
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through 1byone or 1byone’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized 1byone reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but not found by 1byone quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
If returning an item, please ship it back within 30 days after you receive approval. Further delay may void your return.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 90 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by 1byone, 1byone takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. 1byone does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.24 hour customer service
Not sure how to get your 1byone product to work properly? Contact our world-class, friendly support team for quick solutions.
Address: 110 Butterfield,Great Marlings,LUTON LU2 8DL
Support online: www.1byone.co.uk/support